Do you want to update your look but too afraid of getting drastic changes? Then you can simply change one part of your hair. In this case, you can try to sweep your bangs to one side. This style of bangs does not require a high maintenance. Yet, it still can give you a little update to your look. Sounds much better than chopping your bangs, right? If you have no idea on how to get this side swept bangs hair style, here are 5 simple steps you can follow.
- Preheat your hair with a flat iron. You can go with low temperature if you have fine hair and medium or high heat for coarse or thick hair.
- Comb your bangs straight down to your eyebrows. It aims to give you a clear idea of where you will sweep your bangs.
- Take a part of your bangs that you want to sweep to the side with a single hand.
- Use the flat iron to clamp your bangs lightly for about an inch from the scalp. While pressing the iron gently, sweep it to the tip of your hair.
- After using the iron, smooth your bangs with your fingers. Then, spray it with light-hold hairspray or mousse to maintain the style. Finally, you can brush the rest of your hair to make sure that they are all smoothed down.